Thanks to Satisfyer, I’ve built up a small collection of their models. When I was contacted by the lovely Sally, asking would I be interested in testing and reviewing their latest toy, the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation, I jumped at the chance, as I interested in what changes had been made.
So, what’s new on the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation?
- The plus and minus buttons to increase and decrease the power are larger and slightly larger. I find that they are slightly more difficult to use as you need to apply more pressure to push on the button.
- The silicone head has a larger hole, which gives a broader range of suction, which I personally love as I need less of a pin point stimulation and more of a broader stim around my clit. It is slightly lighter than the Pro 2 original, but not that much of a difference.
- The colour is a lighter, a little matte, so feels different in my hand.
- Satisfyer claim that it has more power, I disagree, the first 3 settings can barely be felt, whereas the original packs a punch on the first speed. However, I much prefer the Next Generation with the lighter pulses, especially the 4th speed, I get a wonderful tapping and I can certainly feel the air pulsing and this is enough to get me to orgasm spectacularly.
- It’s more silent….woohoo! The Satisfyer Pro 2 is ridiculously loud, which you can see on my short video below. I can now use my Next Generation in the house, discreetly. It’s still not whisper quiet, but muffled under the duvet, it’s not too loud.
- There is no bright light, instead there is a more subtle light on the power on/off button.
- 11 speeds with the first 3 being very light with air.
Satisfyer have kept to the strong, magnetic USB charger. A 150 minute charge is supposed to provide 30 minutes play, but I get at least an hour. The Next Generation is fully waterproof for easy cleaning or the ability to use in the shower or tub. I’ve had the vibe dunked in a full sink of water and it still worked fine in the sink and when dried.
I definitely prefer this newer model, I find the original Satisfyer Pro 2 really intense, but it still has it’s place beside my bed, as occasionally I like to use it for a quickie, whereas the newest model, the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation offers a slow build up with the soft, slow speeds at first.
It’s great that Satisfyer decided to keep the minus button to decrease the speed, as it isn’t on some of their other models. I find the minus button to be very important to me. When I come to climax, I need to decrease the speed as my clitoris becomes very sensitive. By reducing the speed, I can build up to another orgasm, whereas if I had to remove the vibe because my clit was too sensitive to cope with the intensity of the power, I then lose the ability to have a second orgasm.
The silicone head with its wider hole i also great for me and my body. I’m not too much a fan of pin point stimulation, my nerve endings that surround my clit, labia and vulva, all need stimulating too. I enjoy stimulating myself by rubbing the silicone head into my fleshy genitals, whilst enjoying the suction and tapping sensation on my clit.
Due to being a larger, fat, plus size lady, I would prefer to have the handle a little longer, as with the Satisfyer 2 because my huge tummy is in the way. There are not many sex toys available for those who share similar issues as myself.
Overall, I think these are great improvements on the newer Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation, but I’m not sure that the power Queens will be that impressed as it is less powerful than the original Satisfyer Pro 2
You can purchase the Next Generation HERE